Menu

Author: Frances Boyce

I need a loan with bad credit fast -Get instant credit loans online

0 Comments October 3, 2019

Do you need a loan of 50 thousand pesos? There may be many reasons for this, but the important thing is that you know how to get it. Buy a new car, pay the house, unforeseen expenses … The reasons why you think “I need a loan of 50 thousand pesos” can be many, so […]

From July the same income will be enough for less credit

0 Comments September 19, 2019

As of July 1, 2019, the LKT limit will change, and you will need to provide more income to the bank to grant the same installment. We have briefly summarized the most important information and what you should pay attention to before borrowing. Factors influencing credit Due to the debt brake rule, the amount of […]

Credit Card

0 Comments September 3, 2019

The point of a credit card is that, in addition to your regular income, it provides you with a fixed credit line that is separate from your checking account. Consumers are reluctant to use the card Often the reason for rejection is that consumers do not want to spend more. Its use was previously a […]

We are already getting better with fixed rate payday loans

0 Comments August 25, 2019

Do you have a variable rate mortgage? To make long-term repayments easier to plan, you may want to consider converting your current loan to a fixed rate. What is a fixed interest rate? A long-term payday loan with a fixed interest rate, also known as a fixed term, is a predictable and transparent contract. With […]

Tips on Using Your Credit Card

0 Comments August 24, 2019

Time goes by, but I always hear the same thing from my friends, “Credit cards only break one person.” Really, if you look at reality and statistics, you will see that of all people with debt, 80% or more have problems with credit card. However, we have, on the other hand, 20% who gets along […]

Credit for DAR – more and more people are getting

0 Comments July 3, 2019

Banks’ attitude towards DAR-listed clients is changing. Are the banks likely to override their position so far because it is too easy to get on the blacklist? It is a bad thing for someone to be added to the DAR list because it will be stamped for years. Plus, it’s easy to get listed: enough […]

The use of credit cards

0 Comments July 2, 2019

“Ferdinands, I pay my credit card every month without penalty or overhead and still earn points and miles to buy perfumes and mixers. I’m getting the most out of these companies, even with the rules imposed by them. ”Really? When you spend physical money there is a different detachment from when you use plastic. When […]